Hi, Regarded as one of the premier health care systems in the nation, Baptist Memorial Health Care (BMHC) is an award-winning network of hospitals dedicated to providing compassionate, highquality […]
Regarded as one of the premier health care systems in the nation, Baptist Memorial Health Care (BMHC) is an award-winning network of hospitals dedicated to providing compassionate, highquality
care for patients. With 14 affiliate hospitals throughout the mid-south, Baptist combines convenience with premium care.
To effectively manage and administer 14,000 physical desktops with limited IT resources, Baptist Memorial turned to EMC VNX unified storage and Citrix XenDesktop for desktop virtualization. Baptist Memorial has initially deployed 135 virtual desktops and expects that to grow to 3,000 by the end of 2012, with the goal of enabling healthcare providers throughout their network efficient access to electronic medical records using Mckesson’s Practice Partner
Join us to learn more about how Baptist Memorial became an IT innovator in the healthcare industry using EMC VNX and Citrix XenDesktop solution.
* Charles Rosse, Systems Administrator 2, BMHC
* Bruce Brinson, Senior Alliances & Business Development Manager, EMC
* Joint Certified Solutions: EMC Solutions deliver seamless integration, management, and optimization in Citrix XenDesktop environments
* Citrix Integration: Efficiencies, time savings, and agility enabled through
centralized management and tight integration between VNX and Citrix XenDesktop.
* Cost-Savings: BMHC expects to save over $3 million through desktop and server virtualization
* Improved Performance: FAST Cache accelerates performance and mitigates VDI boot storms using Flash drive
register clicking on the picture below: